Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Email 8/12/2013

"It has happened"

Well this email wont be very long because I didnt write what happened in my agenda this whole week because I was too stressed out about changes, and I changed.I have officially had my first change. Hna Woodmansee, Hna Camacho and I are no longer a companionship. I am now companions with Hna Chaves in Ñuñoa 1. She is from Lima Peru! I am kinda really nervous..I am with her right now and that is why I am on the internet so early today. I am going to miss Hna woodmansee and Hna Camacho soooo much but, the work must go on. I am soooo sad to leave Sotero Del Rio. It was super great there. The people are amazing. We went to visit them yesterday and people were crying. You never know how much you change or impact someones life until you leave them. They meant everything to them. I loved them. Now I am in a new sector with a new companion and new everything. I am scared and nervous but I am not alone. She really seems great. She speaks a little English which will be really great for me, but will be difficult at the start. I know we will struggle but life is full of struggles and difficulties so we can grow. I dont have much to say, but I will send photos! I love you guys and pray for you often. I hope things are well and all the jazz. I love you! Hna Deyoung goes home today and she is bringing something to you guys from me! Be excited! With Love- Hermana Adams!

No comments:

Post a Comment